Ready, Set, Plan your ULTIMATE SUMMER NOW…..
- Plan a BEACH DAY!
- Go BIKING!
- ROAD TRIP with friends! Adventure somewhere new.
- Try PADDLE-BOATING! Search around your area for a place that offers it – always a good laugh and workout too.
- Go SWIMMING!
- Try a NEW RECIPE! – who knows you might end up discovering your new fave dish! If you do, share your photos with me @JasiStyleee I’d love to see it and try it too!
- Wanna laugh? Do PRANK CALLS to your friends! – this never gets old
- SET GOALS for yourself! If there’s something you’ve been wanting to accomplish, do it this Summer! Set a goal each week that will help you take one step closer to your goal by the end of this summer. Comment below your goals to share them with me!
- DIY CRAFTS! Search them on Pinterest – there’s tons!
- SWING on a swing set! – you’re never too old, no matter what you think
- Do a PHOTOSHOOT! You don’t need to hire anyone. Just use your camera and get together with your friends outside and have fun taking some artsy pictures! You’ll make memories that’ll last a lifetime!
- Make COOKIE DOUGH (yes, everyone knows the dough is the best part) there are great easy recipes on www.foodnetwork.com
- Go to a DRIVE-IN MOVIE! Believe it or not, you can still find places that do this weekly! This one is definitely on my summer bucket list!
- VOLUNTEER at a non-profit organization, such as Feed My Starving Children! Use your summer to make a lasting impact for someone in need
- Go to a FARMER’S MARKET and get some new, fresh foods that were grown locally around you!
- Join a DANCE CLASS!
- Have a SLEEPOVER, it’s a classic!
- Check out the new movies at the THEATER! Watch it if you’re interested!
- BABYSITTING! Fun way to make some money and spend time with kids! 🙂
- Start a YOGA/FITNESS CLASS!
- REFRESH YOUR CLOSET – sell the clothes you don’t wear anymore and revamp it!
- CLOUD WATCHING – Yes, lay down and stare at the sky because the sky’s the limit!
- Start your own BLOG! Want to remember your Summer or share ideas with others? Then this is perfect for you!
- Go SHOPPING!
- Check out a MUSEUM! You might surprise yourself and enjoy it!
- DANCE IN A GROCERY STORE! I got inspired to do this from the songs Why Not by Hilary Duff & Shake by Victoria Justice. To make this even better, make a fun video with your friends. Then, post it to your social media. Make sure to definitely tag me @JasiStyleee so it can see it!
- LEARN A NEW SKILL! I just learned how to juggle, crazy right?! If that doesn’t suit you fancy, try making friendship bracelets, cartwheel/backflip, or learning how to play an instrument!
- DISCOVER NEW MUSIC ARTISTS AND SONGS! I use Spotify on a daily basis and always enjoy finding a new song to jam out to! Share your new music faves with me @JasiStyleee
- Go to the FAIR! Visit your state fair, local carnival, amusement park festivals, or zoo!
Pick a handful of these activities and create a bucket list of your faves to do this summer! Then, plan a day to do them with your friends. Instead of telling yourself you’ll do it someday, do it this summer!
Share this list with your friends and plan to create a summer like no other! For more inspiration, read my other post on how to make the most our of your 2016 here!
xoxo, Jasmine Grace