I hope you all had a wonderful holiday with your family celebrating Christ’s birth.
On Christmas Eve, I attended my church’s spectacular evening service. They had two elegant dancers come to the stage as everyone sang several Christmas carols. Afterwards, my parents and I went out to Olive Garden to enjoy dinner with my grandpa. When I got back home my mom and I baked some more cookies and made some last touches to our Christmas decorating as we watched movies and played holiday music. Before bed, we exchanged one gift with each other as our family tradition.
On Christmas Day, my mom made tasty pancakes for breakfast and we had a relaxing morning in our Christmas pajamas as we exchanged the rest of our gifts with one another. Then, we did the final preparations to prepare for Christmas dinner. We enjoyed a delicious meal together and played Apples To Apples and various games while sharing laughs and more gifts with family. Also, what is Christmas without fresh baked cookies? I made two more cookie sheets full of fresh baked cookies. As the evening was winding down, I cuddled up in my new red blanket to binge watch Gilmore Girls. I’m currently in season four and loving it! Out of all of my presents I am most looking forward to reading two books; Shaken by Tim Tebow and Praying for Your Future Husband by Robin Jones Gunn; and wearing my new Alex & Ani charm bracelet everyday!
Even though Christmas has now passed, I wanted to share with you some of my all time favorite Christmas music and movies. I’ve been keeping these around for the last couple years, so feel free to check them out. Comment below your favorites and any recommendations. I’d love to find something new!
My Christmas Playlist:
- All I Want for Christmas Is You by Michael Bublé/Mariah Carey/Justin Bieber (my top choice)
- It’s the Most Wonderful Time of the Year by Andy Williams
- It’s Beginning To Look A Lot Like Christmas by Michael Bublé (What is Christmas music without Michael Bublé?)
- Shake Up Christmas by Train
- White Christmas by Bing Crosby
- The Christmas Song (Chestnuts Roasting on an Open Fire) by Nat King Cole
- Snow by Rosemary Clooney (from White Christmas the movie)
- Cold December Night by Michael Bublé
- All I Want Is You by Justin Bieber
My Favorite Christmas Movies:
- White Christmas (my all time FAV, I watch it every year)
- ELF (a classic comedy)
- Miracle on 34th Street (1947)
- The Santa Clause 1, 2, & 3
- Christmas in Connecticut
Thank you so much for reading! You can definitely expect new blog posts coming as we look forward to the new year!
xoxo, Jasmine Grace