I was recently nominated by Isabelle from her blog Truly Indulgent for The Liebster Award! This is an award given to bloggers from bloggers as a way to connect the blogging community together. Liebster is a German word meaning “sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing, and welcome.” As part of being nominated, I am answering 10 questions, so here we go!
1. What is your favorite food? Pasta, just about any kind, but preferably with alfredo sauce. Noodles & Company is my go-to!
2. What has been your favorite class so far in your education? Business classes in college. I know this may sound vague, but that is because I’ve only taken a few general major core business classes so far. Although, in high school my favorite classes included Interior Design, Independent Living, and Foods. These were all Family and Consumer Science classes that I choose to take as extra-curriculars. In my independent living class, we learned and talked about everything you do after high school; from going to college, paying bills, buying a car, types of insurance, purchasing your first house/apartment, to retirement. Sounds like a lot and maybe even boring to some, but it was well worth it!
3. What makes you happy, without a doubt? Dancing to music! I’ve come to realize that no matter what mood I’m in, music always seems to make me even happier. If I’m in a bad mood or sad, music cheers me up. If the day was just average, playing music makes it (at least) a good day. If I’m having the best day ever, I celebrate my day my dancing to my latest upbeat tunes!
4. If you weren’t a blogger, what would you be doing? I’d be bored…haha. I originally started blogging as a personal, creative outlet for myself, which now it has become into something more. I would still be a sophomore in college and creating fun dance choreography.
5. Do you like to cook? If so, what’s your favorite meal to make? Yes, I actually made it a goal for myself to cook something at least once every week over the summer. It was a pretty great coming up with new ideas every week to make. My favorite thing to cook is egg-in-a-frame for breakfast. It’s a sunnyside-up egg inside a piece of toast.
6. What/who inspires you? What inspires me to write blog posts is honestly everyday life. Friends. Thoughts. My Faith. Breakthroughs. Experiences I’ve gone through. People I look up to and admire. Goals Achieved. My Dreams & Beliefs.
7. Do you have a role model? Yes, I have many. Just to name off a few: Sadie Robertson, Selena Gomez, my mentor, and of course my mom!
8. Who is your celebrity crush? Zac Efron
9. How does it feel, going back to school? I will be entering my sophomore year of college and I couldn’t be more excited to go back! My freshman year was so incredible I even wrote a blog post about it called, Saying Goodbye to My Freshman Dorm Room!
10. If you had one wish, what would you wish for? Three more wishes…haha
11. If you had to choose between never wearing makeup again or forever dressing in sweats, which would you choose? I would sadly have to choose to never wear makeup again, because I could not like wearing sweats everyday. I just don’t like wearing sweatpants in public, I feel uncomfortable. It’s as simple as that. Although, it would make me sad not being able to put on fun makeup that I enjoy doing everyday.
Bloggers I Nominate:
Bloggers: These Are Your Instructions:
- Thank and mention the blogger that has nominated you in your blog post.
- Answer the questions the blogger tagged you to answer.
- Nominate at least 5 other bloggers, but do not exceed 11.
- List your questions and be sure to tell your nominated bloggers that you have nominated them.
Bloggers: Answer These Questions
- What made you want to start blogging?
- What was your first ever blog post?
- What has kept you inspired to continue blogging?
- What is one thing you would like to tell your 15 year old self?
- Current favorite Netflix/T.V. show?
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
- Where/what is your dream vacation?
- Do you have any future children names picked out yet? If so, what are they?
- All-time favorite style icon?
- What is your favorite blog post that you’ve written?
Bloggers, I can’t wait to see your answers!
Thanks again to Isabelle for nominating me and having me answer these fun questions! If you have any additional questions you would like to ask me, write them in the comments below.
xoxo, Jasmine Grace